– Always keep in mind that “English is very difficult” and those who are good at learning English communication should be invested in from small, or fortunate enough to have a special ability to learn a foreign language.
– “grammar genius”, ie learn grammar, grammar and grammar. Those who practice in this way always have a thought is not sure about English grammar is not able to use English in speaking and writing.
– Learn a lot of vocabulary, with a thick vocabulary notebook. If you practice in this way, the “achievement” that you achieve will be learned forgot, learning before forget later; learn a lot, forget a lot, learn little, forget little, and do not learn …
– Learn as you like, when you like learning. English learners will always ask questions: how to find interest in learning English?
– Learning English communication dumb. That is to say, all language inference in your head is silent. Ears rarely hear English, mouth also did not speak English very well, hands full of answers to the questions in the English books …
– Perfectionist – just waiting for the correct grammar to speak or write English. This is a fairly common reason for beginners to learning English communication, because they perceive English as a grammar plus vocabulary.
– Learning English communication in the style of learning math logic. Those who practice mathematical logic in English are often frustrated when they learn English more and more, so they are not logical.