Over

1,000

Learners

Close 22:00 – 08:00

Mon - Sun 8:00 - 22:00

Contact us

The importance of learning English vocabulary steadily every day

Working Hours

  • Monday8am - 10pm
  • Tuesday8am - 10pm
  • Wednesday8am - 10pm
  • Thursday8am - 10pm
  • Friday8am - 10pm
  • Saturday8am - 10pm
  • Sunday8am - 10pm
Testimonials

Jim Seely learning vietnamese at Global Learn

A PLEASURE LEARNING VIETNAMESE FROM GLOBAL LEARN

The teachers were very responsive to my learning progress and took the necessary steps for my progression, building on my strengths as well as tending to my weaknesses.

JIM SEELY - American
5.0
2015-11-13T10:36:56+07:00
Jim Seely learning vietnamese at Global Learn
The teachers were very responsive to my learning progress and took the necessary steps for my progression, building on my strengths as well as tending to my weaknesses. JIM SEELY – American
Julianne Cassidy learning vietnamese at Global Learn

GREAT EXPERIENCE LEARNING VIETNAMESE

You have been professional from the start and always answered my questions promptly. I also really loved the two teachers I was assigned. I will certainly be recommending you to my friends in the future.

JULIANNE CASSIDY - British
5.0
2015-01-24T08:57:12+07:00
Julianne Cassidy learning vietnamese at Global Learn
You have been professional from the start and always answered my questions promptly. I also really loved the two teachers I was assigned. I will certainly be recommending you to my friends in the future. JULIANNE CASSIDY – British
5.0
2
Lê Kim Loan - Học viên tiếng Anh Doanh nghiệp tại Global Learn

PROFESSIONAL AND QUICK SUPPORT

I have experienced "English private teachers" service at Global Learn. I'm quite pleasant with their quick response and support. My teacher, Ms. Michelle, is passionate, devoted and lovely. I found satisfied and joyful in every single lesson. Now I'm much more confident in my English skills than before.

LE KIM LOAN, Director of LaKaCo Joint Stock Company
5.0
2017-06-17T23:37:45+07:00
Lê Kim Loan - Học viên tiếng Anh Doanh nghiệp tại Global Learn
I have experienced “English private teachers” service at Global Learn. I’m quite pleasant with their quick response and support. My teacher, Ms. Michelle, is passionate, devoted and lovely. I found satisfied and joyful in every single lesson. Now I’m much more confident in my English skills than before. LE KIM […]
5.0
1

Instead of learning new words, you “visualize it”. You need to understand the principles of language learning, you need to know how your brain works with language to learning English vocabulary properly.

Học từ vựng tiếng Anh

Learning English vocabulary following the 80/20 rule

At present, the 80/20 principle is being applied extremely effectively in many areas of life, with the same learning English. Do you know? Learning methods, materials, teachers … only make up 20% of your English learning success. The remaining 80% is related to emotions, motivation …. So every time you start learning English or learning English vocabulary first to make yourself happy mood first. You can increase your energy by moving your body: you can go for a walk, or you can use body language, you will remember lessons very long, and can be used easily when needed. If you just sit, your energy will decrease and your learning efficiency will decrease.

Moreover, if you study the lesson, you say the bigger you remember the longer and easier to use when needed. You can listen to a vibrant song before you start your lesson, and you will see a different effect. Please test yourself in a week!

Tầm quan trọng của học từ vựng tiếng Anh

Steps can help you improve your ability to learning English vocabulary

Get up early before work. Try to learn some vocabulary and use the words you have learned to write into a short paragraph or at least a sentence. This will help you remember long and easy how to apply them in any situation. When you come to the company you can have a friend who also needs to learn English communication like you, they will talk in English with simple sentences. As such, you will get the vocabulary you need.

Learning English is not difficult, but you need to be patient and hard-working to succeed. To be able to speak English well you should practice speaking English regularly with your colleagues and supervisors, slowly you will know how to pronounce and use words in any situation.

Vấn đề học từ vựng tiếng Anh

It is important to learn English in yourself, and try to spend your time to take an English course in the center, or you can learn from the people who are proficiency and you can obtain more foundation knowledge.

Practice listening and speaking English on the radio or on the web, learning English vocabulary every day, and you can learn how to pronounce. You also need to learn English idioms and common sentences or how to form phrases and verb phrases.

SIMILAR POSTS