For Vietnam, a country that is ahead of its time of development, expanding to the door of globalization, do you see the importance of learning English. For students, future generations of the country, learning English online communication is becoming more popular than ever.
- Always study and review groups of words, sentence structures, not separate words. When you learn English online communication without any subject, it is very difficult for you to learn the individual words, then you have to learn more nouns, verbs, adjectives that are very time consuming. So take the time to learn each group from one to find out the types of concurrency that will be easy for you in using.
- Do not learn grammar first, but add your vocabulary first. Grammar will be a big barrier to your headache because there are so many different structures, which are very influential if you want to speak English, just focus on the basic structure first, practice the skill. First, you will find yourself learning a lot of new structures in the process of learning English online communication.
- The most important rule – Listen – speak first. A child when born the first thing they learn is to listen, then to start talking, and finally to read and write. We are the people who learn English online communication, just like a child, focus on earning first-rate listening skills to achieve the highest learning outcomes.
- Learning slowly, deep understanding is best. Do not think that when learning English is stuffed in the head as much as possible, this is totally wrong conception. Learning to concentrate, learning to do so only makes you feel discouraged that you actually do not understand what you are learning anymore. Learning English online communication must fully understand the meaning and use cases can be fast progress but also not take the time to study again, correct the unnecessary errors.
- Listen and respond, not hear and repeat. You should practice your English reflectivity rather than repeating like a parrot with only one answer. Then, try to listen and find new ways to answer a question. Keep practicing in this way for a while, you will soon be able to communicate in English fluently.
- Actively search for websites learning English on the internet. For example: YouTube, Engvid, Spotlights, etc. These are all reputable English online communication sites where you can learn a lot from native speakers, and add a great vocabulary and grammar to yourself.
- Communicate in English. Social networks are very modern and extremely developed, you can make friends online from many different app. Be confident to communicate, do not worry that others do not understand you, do your best and learn from experience gradually.