The importance of English language is something that no one can deny. That’s why people around the world are looking for different ways to acquire this language. However, it is not easy for many to accomplish this goal. There are many reasons for wanting to find a good English tutor. And one of the common reasons is: many of you have not put in the maximum effort to reach the final success. Have you given up halfway for a variety of reasons: There is no specific goal before learning English? Did not find interest in learning English? Losing the direction of learning English? Do not know the material to learn English, where to study? … And so, you have spent a lot of time, effort and money if you study then leave and then again.
Why need a good English tutor?
- When your child is having difficulty with the subject? (not keeping up with classmates, worries, pressure every time to study and do English exercises …)
- When you want your child to learn English better than the current level?
- When you attend English classes at the center but do not keep up with your classmates?
- When you feel like giving up, get tired of not finding the right way to learn English or not having the motivation to learn?
- If the answer is yes, it’s time for parents and kids to think about finding their child or a good English tutor to help solve the problem.
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of each individual. From there teaching methods appropriate to the capacity of each individual.
- Specific direction and close monitoring of progress in a short time.
- Advise, encourage, motivate, motivate (with many short deadline exercises to give students the psychology and motivation to learn and practice).
- Teachers have many years experience directly teaching, sharing experience, simple learning tips, easy.
- Study in a separate curriculum for each individual, especially in the topic, illustrated in many forms. Therefore, students learn and feel the lesson in the direction of modern, practical, fun, comfortable sharing of views.
General teaching motto of good English tutor:
Memorable, easy to understand, dedicated and enthusiastic. Considering the progress of the students is fun, successful.
- Check the trainee’s level.
- Exchanging, sharing difficulties of students, teaching and learning methods, specific requirements for each trainee.
- Explain carefully, creating confidence, reflecting quickly for students through specific situations in the lesson.
- Checking, reminding, motivating, marking, correcting errors in each lesson.